Regular Training For Authorised Representatives
Melbourne | Adelaide | Sydney
18 MAY 25 MAY 8 JUNE
We hold regular Training Days in major centres to provide Induction and ongoing training for our Authorised Representatives.
Melbourne: 18th May 2018 at
Adelaide: 25th May 2018 at
Sydney: 8th June 2018 at
What You'll Learn
This Comprehensive day will cover:
- What the new rules mean for Accountants,
- How to provide SMSF advice in the new environment,
- When licensing is needed and where your authority starts and stops,
- What ASIC means when it refers to "Appropriate Advice",
- How to deliver compliant and relevant advice to your clients.
- How to deliver advice documents efficiently.
The day commences at 8:30am and concludes at 4:30pm.
Feedback from previous Training Days:
"Excellent, clear & practical explanations and advice"
"Gave me a great understanding of where we are and where we need to head"
“Practical approach and solutions to solving how to apply SMSF advice in an accounting practice”
“Information was practical and can easily be applied to the business”
“Great to have access to Peter and Matthew’s expertise”
The Training day is free for Authorised Representatives of The SMSF Expert Pty Ltd. If you are not a member of our licensee a charge of $330.00 applies (this amount is refunded if you choose to join our Licensee group).
Please contact Matthew Morris at "email@example.com" or phone on 0402 515 007 for details of other scheduled dates or training requirements.